Year progresses, seasons go by, but the fear of allergy never goes. Most of us suffer from some kind of allergy. And if regular precautions are not taken, allergy can get worse. Allergic person often feels irritated and annoyed and sometimes is not able to lead a normal life. Most of the medicines recommended by doctors are expensive and only delays the allergy, but not treat its root and may also contain certain side effects. General symptoms of allergies are runny nose, scratchy throat, coughing, itchy eyes and skin rashes.
Here are some natural tips that can help you treat allergy at home and reduce your need for medicines
- Steam can alleviate the several symptoms of allergy. It rejuvenates and settles the infuriation due to sinuses.
- Steam clears the nasal passages blocked due to overflow mucus and soothes any inconvenience inside the nose.
- Boil water in the pan until steam starts forming, pour boiled water into a big bowl, cover your head by towel and inhale steam for at least 10 minutes. You can also use an electronic steamer.
- Garlic is a natural antibiotic highly effective in dealing with allergies. The viral resistant properties of garlic help you to breathe properly.
- Garlic is loaded with antioxidant plays the role of blood purifier flushing toxins out of your body and boosting your immune system.
- Eat three to four cloves of garlic daily empty stomach for few weeks. You can also directly swallow garlic and drink water.
- Garlic also protects you from excessive heat waves or loo.
- The key oil present in the mint plant gives relief from the chest and nasal congestion.
- Mint act as an oxidation inhibitor, reduces inflammation and kills unhealthy bacteria that causes allergy.
- Mint can be taken by making its powder and mixing it in your daily tea. You can also eat raw mint leaves with honey.
- Lemon is an abundant source of vitamin C and is loaded with antioxidants, which detox your body from inside.
- Lemon is also a breakthrough in treating skin related allergies like redness of the skin, rashes, a burning sensation, and changes in skin color.
- Drinking lemon water should be the first thing you should do in the morning and clean all the toxins from your body.
- Aloe Vera has virtue of being anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal and can be very effective for skin.
- Aloe Vera treats various skin disorders, especially redness and rashness of the skin
- You can use aloe vera gel daily with your daily face wash, you can also have aloe powder with warm water.
- Turmeric is full of bioactive compounds and has rapid healing properties.
- Turmeric reduces inflammation in the body caused by the bacteria and increases oxidants in the blood making to more healthy and pure.
- It lowers the risk of cancer and brings a glow on your skin turmeric can also be used as an anti ageing supplement.
- Turmeric is often used as a spice in foods it can also be taken by mixing in milk.