How to Add Doctor Professional Profile Details
2. Professional Profile :
From your dashboard click on My Profile and then click to Professional Profile :
In this section, you’ll enter your professional details which will be displayed on the front-end for patients to see and book appointment. Please follow the instructions:
• Enter your profession, i.e. consultant, senior consultant surgeon, cardiologist, dentist etc.
• Select your speciality, i.e. gynaecologist, haematologist, dermatologist, gastroenterologist etc.
• In other specialities section, enter the treatments provided by you such as dental treatment, gallstones, hernia, cancer surgery, menopause etc.
• Enter the date of certification, i.e. the date from when you registered your practice, from which registrar and the licence number.
• Next is your education and training. List the details of your academic qualifications such as graduation, post graduation, any advance courses etc.
• Mention your gender, consultation charges, payment mode in the form of cheque, cash, debit/credit card etc. Also mention whether you accept medical insurance or not.
• Fill in the details about memberships of various medical societies. For e.g. Indian Orthopaedics Association, Delhi Medical Association etc.
• Enter professional certifications, if any.
• In about your practice, tell the users in brief about how you practice, what achievements you have, any complicated case you had treated etc.
• In about yourself, mention all about your practice, location, treatments, achievements, accolades, awards, honours etc. in a brief summary. This piece of information will be published on your profile.
• Any additional information you would like to share can be written in additional information section.
• Once you’re done, click the Submit button.
• You will receive a confirmation popup on your Professional profile page, click OK.