About Dr. Atul Ahuja
Dr. Atul Ahuja is a Consultant Neonatologist and practices at Resident Cum Clinic in South City 2, Gurgaon.
Dr. Atul Ahuja has Completed MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi in 1996, MD (Paediatrics) from Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi in 2002 & DNB (Pediatrics) from Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi in 2002 and has expertise in Newborn Jaundice, Nutritional Assessment, Development Assessment, New Born Care, Rickets, Neonatal Nursing etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Atul Ahuja on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
2. Member of National Neonatology Forum
1. Formerly, Senior Registrar at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi from (2002 - 2003)
2. Formerly, Senior Registrar at Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi from (2003 - 2005)
1. Won National Neonatology Forum Gold Medal Award in annual Conference held in Guwahati, Assam in 2001
2. Won Gold Medal and Award as Best Senior Resident in Neonatology in 2004
3. Got third prize in NNF residents quiz session held in Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, New Delhi
4. Got First Prize in OSCE Examination Amongst Third Year Graduates, 2002