About Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna
Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna is the best Psychologist in Shahdara, North East Delhi. She is currently practicing at Raj Psychological Services in Shahdara, North East Delhi.
The doctor is having more than 4 years of experience. Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna is a well-qualified Psychologist in Shahdara, North East Delhi.
As a Psychologist, her area of expertise includes Anxiety Counseling, Behavior Therapy & Counseling, Behavioral Problem in Children, Depression Counseling, Divorce Counseling, Family Counseling, Marriage Counseling, Pre-marriage Counseling, Psychotherapy, Stress Management, Aptitude Test, Interest Inventory, Personality Profiling, Adolescence Issues, and Couple Therapy.
Patients from Shahdara and entire North East Delhi come to Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as a Psychologist.
Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna has completed her education mainly from New Delhi. She did her BA (Psychology) from Delhi University in 2011, MA (Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy) from Amity University in 2013 and M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) from Amity University in 2015. Currently, she is practicing as a Psychologist in Shahdara.
To add to her achievements, Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna has won the International award for young people (Bronze, Silver, and Gold), Award for academic excellence masters in Clinical Psychology (Bronze) and Best in Leadership Quality (Amity University).
Before practicing as a Psychologist in Shahdara, Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna was formerly associated with Airforce Central Medical Establishment, Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi Psychiatric Hospital, Faculty at IGNOU and Faculty at Jamia Milia University.
You can book an online appointment with the best Psychologist in Shahdara - Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna on www.Lazoi.com
1. Formerly, Consultant at Jamia Millia University (2015-2017)
2. Formerly, Consultant at Ignou University (2015-2017)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Delhi Psychiatric Hospital (2014-2015)
4. Formerly, Consultant at Lok Nayak Hospital (2014–2014)
5. Formerly, Consultant at Airforce Central Medical Establishment (2005-2008)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. International Award for Young People (Bronze, Silver, and Gold)
2. Award for academic excellence masters In clinical Psychology (Bronze)
3. Best in Leadership Quality( Amity University)