About Dr. Savyasachi Saxena
Dr. Savyasachi Saxena is a Consultant ENT Specialist in Indirapuram. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Residence Cum Clinic in Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Yashoda Hospital in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, Fortis Hospital in Sector 62 Noida and Neo Clinic in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
He has more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Savyasachi Saxena is a qualified ENT Specialist in Indirapuram.
He has an extensive experience of more than 800 Middle Ear Procedures, 500+ Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries, 500+ Head and Neck Surgeries.
As an ENT Specialist and ENT Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Myringoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Ossiculoplasty, Stapedectomy, Facial Nerve Decompression, Preauricular Sinus Excision, Canal Plasty, Tumor Excision, Painless Ear Piercing, Myringotomy Grommet, Tympanic Neurectomy, Hearing Loss, Dizziness, Tinnitus, Diagnostic Video endoscopy, Nasopharyngoscopy, Turbinate Surgery, Chemical Turbinoplasty, Laser Turbinectomy, Microdebrider Turbinectomy, Endoscopic Turbinectomy, FESS (functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery), Endoscopic Tumor Removal, Endoscopic Septoplasty, Caldwell Luc Surgery, Maxillectomy, Ethmoidectomy, Endoscopic Adenoidectomy, Blood Less Adenoid Surgery (Coblation Technique), Microlaryngeal Surgery, Phonosurgery, Thyroplasty, Partial/Total Laryngectomy, Surgeries For Laryngotracheal Stenosis, Direct Laryngoscopy, Hypopharyngoscopy, Web Excision, Tracheostomy, Laser Surgery, Foreign Body Removal from Aero-Digestive Tract, Tonsillectomy-Laser, Conventional, Adenotonsillectomy, Tongue Tie Release, UPPP (Uvulo Palato Pharynoplasty) Snoring Surgery, Excision Benign & Cancerous Tumors, Salivary Gland Stone Removal, Salivary Gland Removal, Leukoplakia Excision, Injection Therapy Submucous Fibrosis, Vascular Tumor Scleroptherapy, Silver treatment For Chronic Throat Pain (Pharyngeal Granulation), Cancer Detection Clinics, Precancerous Tissue Excision, Hemiglossectomy, Laryngectomy, Pharyngectomy, Thyroidectomy, Orbital Exenteration, Frontoethmoidectomy, Parotidectomy, Neck Dissection, Nose Bleeds, Nose Injury, Nose Fracture, Nose Swelling & Tenderness, Foreign Body Nose, Facial Paralysis, Sudden Hearing Loss, Vertigo & Dizziness, Foreign Body Ear, Foreign Body Throat, Breathing Distress and Stridor (Sound on breathing).
Patients from Vaishali, Kaushambi, Sector 62 Noida, Indirapuram and entire Ghaziabad come to Dr. Savyasachi Saxena with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an ENT Specialist.
Dr. Savyasachi Saxena has completed his education mainly from Kanpur. He did his MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1997 and MS (ENT) from Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad in 2004. Currently Dr. Savyasachi Saxena is practicing as an ENT Specialist in Indirapuram.
He has also been the life member of some prestigious organizations like Association of Otolaryngologist – India, Association of Otolaryngologist – Delhi, Cochlear Implant Group of India, Indian Medical Association and IMA - West Ghaziabad. Dr. Savyasachi Saxena is a famous ENT Surgeon in Indirapuram.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Savyasachi Saxena has published various papers. He published paper on Solitary Schwannoma of Nasal Cavity Clinically Presenting as Angiofibroma Accepted for Publication in ENT Journal, USA, Interlay Myringoplasty - A Combination of Underlay and Overlay Technique Accepted in Indian Journal of Otology and done presentations on A Study on Relevance of Pre - Operative Assessment of Eustachian Tube Function in Myringoplasty (Aoi-up, Varanasi) (Gold Medal) and Myringoplasty - Onlay Versus Underlay (AOICON, Hyderabad).
Before practicing as an ENT Specialist in Indirapuram, Dr. Savyasachi Saxena was formerly associated with Yashoda Hospital in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, Aarogya Hospital in Vaishali sec-6, Shanti Gopal Hospital in Indirapuram, Paras Hospital in Vaishali Sec-4, Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, Columbia Asia Hospital in Ghaziabad, Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan in Karkardooma, Govt. of NCT, New Delhi and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Savyasachi Saxena on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Life Member of Association of Otolaryngologist, India
2) Life Member of Association of Otolaryngologist, Delhi
3) Life Member of Cochlear Implant Group of India
4) Life Member of Indian Medical Association
5) Life Member of IMA, West Ghaziabad
• PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS :
1) Presently, Consultant ENT Specialist at Dr. Savyasachi Saxena ENT Clinic, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
2) Presently, Consultant ENT Specialist at Fortis Hospital, Sector 62, Noida
3) Presently, Consultant ENT Specialist at Avantika Hospital, Indirapuram
4) Yashoda Hospital, Kaushambi,Ghaziabad
5) Aarogya Hospital, Vaishali sec-6
6) Shanti Gopal Hospital, Indirapuram
7) Paras Hospital, Vaishali Sec-4
8) Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital,Kaushambi,Ghaziabad
9) Columbia Asia Hospital, Ghaziabad
10) Dr Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan, Karkardooma,Govt oF NCT, New Delhi
11) Maharshi Valmiki Infectious Disease Hospital,Kingsway Camp, New Delhi
12) M.L.N.Medical College,Allahabad
13) All India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS),New Delhi
• PAPER PUBLICATIONS :
1) Paper Publication : Solitary schwannoma of nasal cavity clinically presenting as angiofibroma accepted for publication in ENT Journal, USA
2) Paper Publication : Interlay myringoplasty - A combination of underlay and overlay technique accepted in Indian Journal of Otology
3) Presentation : A study on Relevance of Pre - operative Assessment of Eustachian Tube Function in Myringoplasty (AOI-UP-2005, Varanasi)(Gold medal)
4) Presentation : Myringoplasty - Onlay versus Underlay (AOICON - 2005, Hyderabad)
5) Presentation : Interlay myringoplasty - A combination of underlay and overlay technique (AOICON - 2006, Lucknow)
6) Presentation : Influence of Mastoid Cellularity on Reconstructive Surgery of Middle Ear (AOI-UP-2006, Gorakhpur)