About Dr. Uma Ali
Dr. Uma Ali is Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist and practices at Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre in Bandra West & Jupiter Hospital in Thane West, Mumbai.
Dr. Uma Ali has completed MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), Diploma in Child Health & Fellow (Paediatric Nephrology) from Kidney Centre, Kitasato, Japan and has expertise in Kidney Stones, Cystic Kidney Disease, Acid-base and Electrolyte Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Disorders of Calcium and Phosphorus, Osteoporosis in Children, Proteinuria, Renal Calculi, Tubular Disorders etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Uma Ali on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of a Kidney Foundation for Children Training in Pediatrics MBBS Seth GS Medical College ,Mumbai
1. Formerly, HOD Nephrologist at BJWHC, Mumbai
2. Formerly, Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist at Jupiter Hospital
3. Formerly, Dean at BJ Wadia Hospital for Children
1. Training in Paediatric Nephrology from B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai