About Dr. Shamsher Dwivedee
Dr. Shamsher Dwivedee is a Consultant Neurologist and practices at Vimhans Primamed Super Speciality Hospital in Lajpat Nagar, Delhi & Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Gurgaon & Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in Sheikh Sarai, South Delhi.
Dr. Shamsher Dwivedee has completed MBBS from Magadh University in 1987, MD (Medicine) from Patna Medical College in 1991 & DM (Neurology) from University of Lucknow in 1995 and has expertise in Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia Treatment, Epilepsy Treatment, Sleep Disorder Treatment, Migraine Treatment, Insomnia Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shamsher Dwivedee on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
2. Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
• Experience :
1. Presently, Unit In charge and Senior Consultant at VIMHANS, New Delhi (1995 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant Neurologist at Max healthcare (2002 – 2007)
3. Formerly, Visiting Consultant Neurologist at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi (1997 – 2017)
4. Formerly, Consultant Neurologist at Pushpawati Singhania Institute of Liver & Renal Diseases, New Delhi (1996 – 2002)
5. Formerly, Consultant Neurologist at Escorts Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad, Haryana (1995 – 2002)
6. Formerly, Consultant Neurologist at Moolchand Hospital & Research Centre, New Delhi (1995 – 1998)