About Dr. Purshotam Lal
Dr. Purshotam Lal is a Consultant Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Sector 12, Noida. He is currently practicing at Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute in Sector 12, Noida.
The doctor is having more than 35 years of experience. Dr. Purshotam Lal is a well qualified Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Sector 12, Noida.
As a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Slow Rotational Angioplasty, Coronary Atherectomy, diamond drilling of arteries (Rotablator), Non-Surgical Closure of Heart Hole, Non-Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement, etc.
Patients from all around Noida Sector 12 and entire Noida come to Dr. Purshotam Lal with lots of hopes and the doctor makes sure that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon.
Dr. Purshotam Lal has completed his MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar in 1975, MD and AB (USA).
Before practicing as a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Sector 12, Noida, Dr. Purshotam Lal had formerly worked as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Michigan State University, Honorary Visiting Consultant at Coventary Authority, UK, Visiting Research Cardiologist at University Hospital, Frankfut, Cardiologist at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai and Cardiologist & Coordinator at Apollo Hospitals, Delhi.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Cardiovascular Research Society (Germany), British Cardiovascular Interventional Society (UK), Standing Committee of ESIC, Govt. of India, Delhi Medical Council, Board of Governors - Medical Council of India, Expert Committee for Medical Devices, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India and Central Council of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Dr. Purshotam Lal is a well known Cardiologist in Sector 12, Noida.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Purshotam Lal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiovascular Research Society, Germany
2. Member of British Cardiovascular Interventional Society, UK
3. Member of Standing Committee, ESIC, Govt. of India
4. Member of Delhi Medical Council
5. Formerly, Member of Board of Governors, Medical Council of India
6. Member of Expert Committee for Medical Devices, Ministry of Health, Govt. of India
7. Member of Central Council of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
1. Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians, Canada
2. Fellowship, American College of Medicine
3. Fellowship, Indian College of Cardiology
4. Fellowship, American College of Cardiology
5. Fellowship, Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions, USA
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded, Jawaharlal Nehru International Excellence Award, 1990
2. Awarded, Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award, 1991
3. Awarded, Dr. V V Shah Oration Gold Medal by Cardiological Society of India, 1992
4. Awarded, Padma Shri Award, 1993
5. Awarded, Life time achievement award by Delhi Medical Association, 2002
6. Awarded, Padma Bhushan in 2003
7. Awarded, Dr B C Roy National Award 2004 for innovations in Interventional Cardiology
8. Awarded, Padma Vibhushan in 2009
9. Awarded, Recipient of “Distinguished Achievement Award of Highest Order” by National Body of Indian Medical Association for performing the largest number of Angioplasties/Stenting in the country as a single operator
9. Listed several times in ""Limca Book Of World Records"".
10. World’s Greatest Leader title in India-UAE Business Summit, 2015.